Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

No kidding! It's really me!

Well, I see that its been a good while. Figured its time to make my reapearrance into the blogging community, partly in response to Pink Factor's "Where Have All the Bloggers Gone", and partly in action to get my dear Mother back on here! The last time she wrote was her birthday, Come on! She's so funny, I just love reading her stuff.

So, pretty much I'm back in my college town. Loving life! Back at my favorite job! Currently, I am sitting on the floor absorbed in my newest addiction: Planet Earth
Have you ever watched this show? I highly recommend it. Not only does it fall on a Sunday, which is a perfect sabbath activity, but provides me with friend- stunning facts!
Did you know there is a 6 0' clock Kicada that lives on New Guinea and cries at exactly 6 o'clock every evening? Fascinating! You'll have 'em entranced with your random fact library.

Sad that this has become a highlight of my week, just like approximately half of the population over the age of 50. Whatever. I just got over it.

The other night was quite eventful. I enjoyed a lovely little date.....with...myself. I realized, I really like myself. The movies I chose, though, were a little iffy in the beginning. Just for your info - do not rent Mozart and the Whale.

I even splurged a little and bought myself some Wendy's ( 2.99 chicken meal, its amazing, I really do suggest it if you are confined to a college budget) AND Coldstone's. That was probably the best part of the date. In the end, I decided not to call myself ever again.

Ew, now Planet Earth is talking about " Fungal Filaments" while i'm eating a frozen pizza that
is suspiciously feeling like the consistancy of fungii.....








=






I have to go.
Good to be back!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home