Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Friday, July 28, 2006

"WO - man...WO - man....WOOAAAHHH MAN!"

Things I Love Saturday!
Sorry its not things "i love thursday", but i'm BUSY on thursdays!!
And, in response to my mother's blog about things SHE loves, i figured i'd give it a shot, too...!
#1: I love my new Wamsutta pillow.. after only a few hours of sleep the night i bought it, i still woke feeling refreshed and energized! .....thats a lie....no didn't....after my Arby's escapade, i woke up feeling sick and tired....BUT at least we know it WASN'T caused by my lovely pillow!

#2: My Rainbows!

They are these divinely soft leather sandals, originaly only sold in California. People from California thought they were really cool and special because they were the only ones with Rainbows.....HA! No longer the case, my little friends! Available now at Journey's Shoes in light brown, dark brown, thick or think strap! YAY! i LIVE in mine..... but the trick is breaking them in. Once you get a good, solid foot indention, youre good to go!

#3: Raisin Bran!

What a good invention...being on the raisin bran diet right now ( but curiously lacking raisin bran AND milk in my apartment)....its on my mind a lot. It has the perfect blend of bran and raisin, and is SO tasty when you get it all mushy!

#4: New York Yankees hat

I wear this hat everywhere, its great to just throw your hair up, showerless, and walk out the door! Sometimes, people stop me and get all excited thinking i'm from New York, UNFORTUNATELY i'm just a fan....i hopped on the bandwagon....sorry folks! i love em!

I don't know if that constitutes a blog worthy list of favorites, but i hope my mom is happy i've blogged after almost a month!

Just an afterthought:

Gyms are disgusting! People! have ya looked around on of em! Spit, sweat, handling of things.....its not healthy! Not too mention the HUGE lack of clothing....i know its hot in there, c'mon, we're ALL working out, can't ya wear some clothes, though? its not cute....dispite popular belief...

I was watching Oprah ( LOVE her! she will SOON be a General Relief Society president) and there was a French lady on there who had written a book, it was sadly titled somthing like " American women are fat and French women are thin".......yeah.....how about " French people are rude and American women are charitable!" how about THAT one, lady!

....but i digress.....

She and Oprah were discussing the fact that in France, they don't have gyms. This French lady is totally disgusted with them. I kind of am beginning to agree with her, but she also thought that the perfect diet was small portions, a lot of walking, and a lot of wine....whatever lady....

Go Oprah!

J' espoire tu as un bon soir!

XXOO

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Bright One said…

    I Love you LIST!!! AND that you blogged after so long! I was beginning to despair. And....I have a question....what are the stack of pillows doing at the top of your blog....were they some favorite also? If so please explain further.

    You are so totally right I do not like gymns....although convenient I find them germy, overly ummmmm populated with strange sweaty men, and not the least bit helpful to my fragile self-esteem.....garage here I come!

    I like Oprah but don't think she will be the next relief society president unless she changes some of her liberal views on well....just about everything. I do like her though and think she's very charitable!

    One more thing.....it's not polite to speak in french and not provide a translation! Love YOU!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Bright One said…

    Okay, something was wrong with the page...I can now see the pillow explanation....thank you! and good night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home