Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Friday, September 15, 2006

" Oh....its my shoulder angel..."

Good news: I'm still alive
Better News: I'm back up at school with all my friends
Bad News: I'm back up at school...

So, between the drafting class, the Space Planning, the drawing, and the Auto CAD computer class, IM ONE BUSY LITTLE GIRL!
I'm so glad to be back up here with all my friends, and acutally run around with people my age, after a lonely summer!
The workload at school acutally doesn't feel too heavy. I feel like my time management is pretty simple: if i'm not in the building working on homework, i should be. There is always something to do! See! Easy!
My goal for this year is to get A's in all of my classes, which i'm pretty sure has yet to happen since i was in 2nd grade...
we'll see....i'm feeling pretty confident.
Dating, you ask?YES!!!!! HeLLO ......its BYU- I DO out here....its ridiculous. I acutally went on a date last night with a guy i've had a "crush" on since last semester in my math class. Considering the fact i hated math, i think it made me dislike the people in there too...i didn't really talk to him much. Well, we went out. It was fun. Boys are good.
I can feel the cold coming. After reading Bright One's blog about fall coming and how excited she was....it made me seriously want to throw up a little in my mouth.....I HATE SNOW! ( but i still love YOU, mom!)

I can feel the snow coming. Its already freezing here!! I'm bracing myself for it.
welp, got to go to work....
XO!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sister!!!I miss you sooooooooo much!!!!I can't wait untill Thanksgiving!!!!!I had my first stake dance last night and the first guy who asked me was Ben Knecht and Missy said he was the "cutest" guy in our stake!!!OKAY!!!!I had a lot of fun!!!I really wish you were still here!!!Well love you lots!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home