Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

You think you know, but you have no idea...

Well, it happened. For the first time in my life I have finally gone through a surgery. Before now, I had felt like a baby, nothing seriously bad has ever happened to my body, and I knew I could never deal with anything painful, and being "put out" scared me to death, i'll be perfectly honest with you. ( I have zero pain tolerance, and whine about most things....its sad...sorry mom).
So, after getting the teeth pulled, i am now sucking breafast lunch and dinner through a straw...and my face is swollen like a small rodent ( and is getting worse by the hour)....
To everyone out there who has had their wisdom teeth pulled...hats off to you. This sucks..
I only hope that I will get over this soon so i can look halfway decent when traveling across the country to go back to college....
Being swollen and sore could potentially be a REALLY bad way to start my sophomore year...
awesome..
Here are some sweet pics because i love to laugh at myself!
go ahead...have a giggle...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bright One said…

    I thought this post deserved a comment...you were SO FUNNY!!!! The second picture is moments after you came out of the doctor's office...you were still "under the influence" and kept saying "mom take my picture!".....you were hilarious!!! I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home