Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

" I am an important person. I have many leather bound books...and...my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Mom made it! I was just chillin here at work...BORED...and my little mom ( bright one) and lil sis walk in! Yay! Friends!

So anyway....me? Goings on? NOTHING.
I went and saw Nacho Libre the other night with a friend, and it totally met all my expectations! Jack Black is hilarious. Such a good movie! Not dirty or awkward or anything, just really really ridiculously funny! Go see it.

A thought while i was on the treadmill yesterday: I was running....i was almost up to 2 miles, when i was getting tired/ bored and i wanted to stop. Well, it just happened to be that someone in the gym was watching MTV - some stupid show about a boy that wasn't in shape but wanted to learn to play soccer. That was totally a good motivation for me! I think watching something like that really makes me push myself. Sometimes, ESPN even helps. I see those guys running around playing basketball, baseball, or soccer - it really kicks my butt into gear! Put on some NBA finals games and i'll be running for miles till its over!
(GO MIAMI HEAT! I KNEW YOU'D DO IT!)
My brain is so wierd...i don't know why those things help me!

So in desperate stomach agonization one makes rather rash decisions.
I for me it'd been about 12 hours since i'd eaten anything, so before work yesterday i just stopped at the first place on the way to work - McDonalds.
OKay, its been about 1 year since i've eaten any sort of McDonalds food. So i oredered somthing random - like a breakfast sandwichy thing....and i downed it...
Get to work...sick as a dog.
Bad McDonalds meat
Live and Learn

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Bright One said…

    Watching sports makes you want to exercise!? Really.....well watching sports makes me want to leave the house so I guess that could be the same thing huh? Like....Oh, the games on?.... Yeah, well...I'm craving a long walk....: ) As for McDonald's well, I think you have to work up to it....you know maybe some Mchashbrowns one day, a mcorange juice the next and THEN maybe, possibly a mcsandwich thingy.....you just can't go right into the hard stuff if ya know what I mean! Train Train Train....

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Congratulations on you rug! Nutella told me, and I think that is awesome! You are so going to be famous one day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home