Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Things I Love Thursday

It's Tuesday, isn't it? ...Well, who cares. I'm pretty sure I didn't write last Thursday, so we'll just say this counts...

1. I - Pod Mini ( in mint green, of course)
I am so thinkful for this little invention. Even though its RIDICULOUSLY trendy, and I had a hard time adjusting to the fact that I was now one of the millions of I- Pod owners, it has definitely improved my quality of life! I can walk to class and have a party in my head, and it helps me focus 100% on my projects. I can zone out in my own little world. And its so cute, its all slim and green......which sounds kind of gross I guess......slim and green? Rather like a moldy noodle....ew.
2. McDonalds Snack Wrap
WOW! Have you had one!!?? Only $1.29 and filled with delicious goodness. I hear they aren't too bad for you, unfortunately they are rather tiny, so fair warning, YOU WILL WANT TWO!
but you MUST control yourself!!
I actually get one of those, a fruit and walnut salad, and a diet Coke, which is only about $3.
Pretty sweet for a college budget.
3. New Balance cross country jogging shoes ( in electric orange)
They make my feet rejoice! They have formed to my foot prefectly,
and give my arches amazing support. i've put a lot of miles on them, and i'm seriously due for
some new ones.....momma needs a NEW pair of shoes! haha...nope, just kidding.
I'm an avid ex- jogger now.
Too much to do, so little time!
Well, short blog, eh? I'm just satisfying the fans with these short blogs.
Peace out
XO

..

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW you did a things I love thursday and I missed mine totally, so now you're one up on me....plus I've needed to blog for at least 4 days....I'd better get busy.... Loved your "items" though....jogging shoes duly added to your Christmas wish list! (Along with new winter coat, new winter boots, and ..... oh yeah, money!) : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home