Little Fish In A Big Pond

This is me...and my thoughts randomly scattered for other people to read who find comfort in these random thoughts of others.

Monday, May 29, 2006

12 Days of......ME!?


Alright, alright....this is my attempt at being creative with my blogging. I'm going to let you in on 12 things about me that you probably NE VER knew!! ooooo....crazy!

1. I hate socks. I pretty much own 4-5 pairs, which are all holiday socks ( valentines, christmas, etc.). They just bother me. Even in the winter I don't wear any, which poses some problems when the negative degrees start rolling in. I had to hunt around all of my boxes the other night for a pair to wear to the gym. Nope, i don't even wear socks to work out. Hmm...maybe I need to look into this habit a bit closer...


2. My favorite TV show is the OC. I know...I know! It looks way stupid, huh? Thats what I thought! But PEOPLE!! This is REAL! I'm so drawn to this show! I compare myself to characters and totally relate! WHEW! This season was insane. Its probably the only TV show out there without all of the trash. Its got good, sensible morals. Wierd, huh? You never knew!

3. I like to throw my pajamas in the dryer for two seconds till they get warm, then RIP them out and hurry and throw them on.....mmmm....its lovely....especially in the winter!

4. I own 23 pairs of shoes. Yeah...try hauling that up and down to and from Idaho to Utah. Sucks. I didn't even know it was that many. DI...here comes Hannah! Clear the shelves!

5. My BIGGEST pet peeve is going into gas stations. You ALWAYS come out of there smelling like some foul meat that they have been servin up all day. Fish, pork, tacos, whatever they make....you go in....and you're doomed...you'll never rid yourself of that sweet little smelly companion. Thus, I own a MILLION gas cards....pay at the pump...hehe

6. I am who they target commercials at. I am AWFUL! I will totally buy a product if I remember the commercial being AMAZZZING. I get so drawn into dumb things. Has anyone seen those really cute little bottles of 3x concentrated laundry detergent? WAY CUTE! They're all fat and short, like me...I always buy them! and they're probably a totaly rip- off!....ooohh well...

7. I act like I'm a vegetarian sometimes, when, in reality, steak is probably my all time favorite food! eek! medium rare....mmmmmmmmmmmm delicious.

8. My newest favorite movie is So I Married An Axe Murderer....hilarious....rent it!
HEAD! Move! I'm not jokin, that kid's head's like Sputnik! Aww...Now he's going to go cry himself to sleep on his GARGANTUAN pillow!

Welp. there's 8....i'm just not interesting enough to go all the way to 12 yet....maybe i'll leave you hanging in suspense over what those CRAZY three might be.......

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Bright One said…

    Okay so you're no math whiz....that would be FOUR things missing from the list of 12 and yes I'm imagining them already. We share some of the same phobias...I TOO hate the smell of gas station food on my hair, clothes, and clinging to my body long after the encounter. Can't say I'm surprised about the shoe thing.....did you know you left several cute pairs here....hehe Afty and I are in heaven!!! Loved the list!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Bright One said…

    Oh, I almost forgot!!! We have "So I married an Axe Murderer" set to TiVo on Sunday night! I'm doing this on your recommendation so I am totally hoping it isn't like Napoleon Dynamite! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home